Friday 2 December 2011

Spanking as a relief

As much as I hate punishment spankings, I must admit that they do a world of wonder for me...
It had been a few days since I had anyform of punishment. And its not because I was behaving, it was because of, well, life. Things were just really super busy plus our baby has been teething so any "downtime" we have had has been used to comfort her. I was going through some stuff and I was feeling really poopy. My depression was acting up, I was stressed, I was feeling loads of anxiety. My overall attitude was for lack of better words pissy. On top of it all, I'm not proud of it but I was being testy with J trying to see how far I could push things. So I was feeling guilt because of that. I was able to get sometime all alone and I was thinking about how I could fix things with J and how I could feel better. I really tried to not think about spanking but it seemed like that was the best option. I came to terms with it and I wrote J an email (I couldnt ask him to his face, It was too embarassing lol)
In the email I explained how I was feeling and that I felt a spanking could really help. I also explained to him that if he spanked me I would probally be able to forgive myself for how I treated him. The reply I got from him? - "Babe, I think you're right. I was thinking the same thing and you are past due for a punishment. We will talk when I get home." Great. a "talk". I knew exactly what that meant. But hey, I couldn't complain because I had just asked for that.
Later that night after the baby was in bed and wee had spent sometime together he announced that it was bedtime. he told me to go get ready and meet him in the bedroom in 10 minutes. I did as told and when I got there he was sitting on the edge of the bed. He ordered me to face him and he asked if i knew why I was there. I nodded. "Whats that miss?" he asked. "Yes Sir" I replied. He guided me over his knee and said something about how it was a shame that he needed to punish me because he just wanted to make love. he proceeded tp spank me. I got his hand and his belt. It hurt alot but I have had worse. Something amazing happened though as I was being spanked. I was able to feel a big relief. It was like as I surrendered myself to him all of my built up emotions just flew out of me. I'm so happy that I chose this way of life and that I have a great man. For me, as much as spanking hurts, its very therapeutic at times.
After the spanking j layed down with me. He held me in his strong but gentle arms and told me how ,uch he loved me and explained to me that i dont need to stuff a bunch of negative emotions inside, that no matter how hectic life got he would always have an open ear. i apoligized and said yes, i understand. We fell asleep together.

In the morning the baby surprised me by sleeping in, so I surprised her Daddy by giving him the love making he missed the night before.

Between the punishment and knowing J is there for me and the sex, I am very calm now. Well actually happy. It feels so good being able to be relieved of all those ucky feelings. I love J. DD is the way for us.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Melly,
    I found your blog through Grace's...was reading her comments. Welcome to blogging!

    I totally agree with you on this stress business. I tell myself that spanking won't work. I get myself all crazy for a few days and when my M finally says it is time, it works like magic and I can get all the icky stuff out of my system. I wish it didn't work so well, but it does...and from what I read here in your blog, we are both well loved and cared for. It's pretty great isn't it!?

    I'll add you to my blog roll, but silly blogger is having a hard time these days and doesn't always tell me when someone has a new post. Hopefully they will get that straightened out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melly,

    Welcome to blogging!

    I have found that there's nothing like a spanking to release emotions. You're right; it's very therapeutic.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the beginning I needed to ask- a lot. Not so much any more, but I may in the future. I've gotten over the mental block and my pride.Right now he seems to know what I need as far as punishment. Our guys are so busy though, and not always around, it's good to point it out at times. I'm so glad that you asked, and so glad that you were able to be forgiven and to reconnect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 3 of you, thank you, and as much as we might not like to admit it, a spanking really can help with emotions and to help connect :)
    Melly

    ReplyDelete