Friday 9 December 2011

HOH made us late... I got spanked.

Yes. You read that right. Funny how ttwd works sometimes hey? We are in the process of trying to find a bigger place and we had an appointment at 1pm to look at a house. Unfortunately at around 12:15 J started throwing up. Luckily we were still able to leave but we left with little time. To me being on time is HUGE. I started freaking out on the way there, just going on a big rant about random things. J told me to smarten up so I just stopped talking all together. Then when asked a question I was snappy. My attitude was just horrible. Before we walked up to the place J warned me that he was already going to deal with my attitude when we got home, and me displaying any attitude at the viewing would be grounds for further punishment. "Whatever" was my response and I walked up to the place, leaving J to walk up on his own instead of together. Oops.
The viewing went GREAT! We were very impressed! For the price, it's definately worth it. I hope we get it. We will find out on Tuesday. How was my behavior? Ha! Thats a different story! I was nice and quiet and asked the odd question but I kept giving J evil glares and when we were filling out forms I kept whispering rude comments to him. I have no clue what went over me! I was plain mean! We left and on the way back J didnt utter a word. It was a cold, quiet drive. When we got back I went and ran up to where the baby was,and thanked his mom for watching her. He talked to her for abit and then she left. J came to where me and our tired, eye rubbing baby were.
"Oh look. Perfect. She's tired. Put her down for a nap and then come to the room"

"Yes Sir"
:(:(

She fell asleep fast. Darn. I went to the room and J wasn't in there. I layed down and no sooner then my head hitting the pillow J came in and told me to come sit with him at the end of the bed. We talked for a while. Well he talked for the most part, and it was probally only like 5 minutes. He explained to me that he understands I was frusterated and its fine to feel my feelings but its how Choose to deal with them that tends to be a problem.
He told me that it was one thing to be frusterated but I took it too far. I agreed and I apoligized. I told him next time I would not let it get that far. I mean he was getting sick! Not making us late on purpose... oh did I mention we ended up being 5 minutes early? Yeah , I was freaking out for nothing.
"So what do you think we should do just to make sure you don't do it again?"
"I know... you're going to spank me."
"Yes, that's right. I love you baby."

He then hugged me and draped me over his lap. He started with his hand and finished it with a wooden spoon.

It hurt alot. I know I shouldn't have took it that far. I'm happy he guided me back and is there to correct me.. even though it can hurt.

2 comments:

  1. I remember how stressful it was looking for a house, and even getting ready for things with a baby and all that entailed. So glad it was made right. Did you get the place?
    I'm still reading your posts from the beginning, so maybe you say later on. Just curious!

    ReplyDelete