Thursday 22 December 2011

A Shot is JUST A Shot; BUT A Rule Is A Rule

Me: Babe I know I agreed not to drink without you there but i just had a shot. All of the ladies were having a shot and I didnt want to feel left out. I'm sorry but I'm telling you so its in the open and im not hiding it.

Honey?

J: I was putting the baby to bed. But what? You ARE joking right..

Me: :( Im not. I am sorry.

J: Do NOT have anymore. Enjoy the rest of your night out. It will be the last one in a while (without me anyways)

(that was us texting)

-----------------------------------------------------------

I already felt really bad. See, I am SUPER light weight. Literally. I have been known to get drunk off one drink. Sad, I know. And not only that, but I am STUPID when I become intoxicated. So a rule that we have in TTWD (a rule that actually i came up with on my own) is that I am not to consume any alcohol without J present, and with out him knowing before that first drop even hits my tongue.
Saturday night I was at a christmas party and drinks came to our table. (Im Canadian BTW, so here I can drink). They were just shooters and everyone got one. Me being responsible would have just not drank it. But I gave in to the heat of the moment without thinking and tossed it back. (It was delicious by the way). A few minutes later guilt set in really bad. I texted J immediately. Yeah, he was not impressed.

When I returned home I found him in the living room watching tv. I approached him, curled up on his lap and asked him how his evening was.
"It was pretty good. Baby went down easy, I finished some work, and I just sat down to watch tv... Oh yeah and I had my significant other who gets drunk really easy and who promised me she wouldn't drink a drop of liquor without me there tell me she did the exact opposite." *raises eyebrow*
I lowered my head. I couldnt even look at him. A shot is a very small amount, yes, but its the fact that I told him I wouldn't do it. "Im sorry" I mumbled.
"You know babe, if we had talked about it before hand or if you had even texted me BEFORE you did it I would have said yes. I want you to have fun. But its the fact that you texted me after the matter. After YOU were the one who initiated this rule."
Shoot. He said "rule" he is in his HOH mode (then again when isnt he?)
"I know, but it was the heat of the moment and i just thought ONE tiny little shot would be okay. Plus I told you right away. I didnt try to hide it."
"you are right. You didnt try to hide it and that makes me happy but you still did it. We have our rules in place for a reason and to me this rule is very important because you were the one who wanted it. Ofcourse I agreed but that is because we both know what even a tiny bit of alcohol does to you"
"I am sorry. I feel bad and you can do whatever you want to me as punishment. I wont fight you. I feel really guilty" I was still looking down, but here he put his hand under my chin and raised my head so I would look at him"
"You are right, this is grounds for punishment. and we will do just that. I know it was only a shot but a rule is a rule. Thank you for being honest to me though, that was good honey. Right now I want you to go to bed, its late and alot has been going on so I can only imagine how drained you are. I will worry about your punishment tomorrow."
"Can I shower before bed please?"
"Ofcourse honey. Go shower and I will be in the room waiting."
"I thought you weren't going to spank me tonight?"
He chuckled. "I'm not, dont worry."

I checked on baby, showered, checked on baby, and went to the bed where he was laying. I layed down beside him and he kissed me and then got up and tucked me in. He had somethings to do so he went and did them. I layed there for a while. I felt really bad. Eventually I fell asleep and awoke in the morning to the baby laughing. We started our day and it was a good day, it was sunday so it was a quiet and uneventful day for the most part. Eventually night time came along. I had just finished putting baby to sleep and I went to the living room. J was sitting on the couch and was watching a show but when he saw me he shut it off. He told me to come sit beside him. He wasted no time and started about the night before. He ensured me that he loves me very much but he wants to make this really count because I was the one who came up with the rule. (what was I thinking!?)
After he talked he dragged me over his knee and spanked with his hand. After an eternity he got ME to lower my pants. then he did the wooden spoon on my panties and then eventually the paddle bare. He lectured the whole time. Honestly the lecture was the worst part. Afterwards it felt so good to KNOW I ws forgiven and that the slate was clean. I was happy that he took me in hand and as much as my bottom was hurting I felt so loved as he held me in his big strong arms.
About 45 minutes later I was being woken up. I had fallen asleep on him with him holding me. We went and checked on our daughter and went to bed. That night I fell asleep sore, but a whole lot easier than the night before because my guilt was gone.

So there is my weekend, the event I promised in my last post. Yes I know I probally have alot of you out there thinking this is dumb because a shot of alcohol is small but to us its about the principal of it.

Happy Holidays to everyone reading this. Things are real busy with life but I will try to post again before Christmas. So in other words I will try to get in trouble so I have something to post about. <-- That was a joke. I do not intentionally get in trouble lol

Melly
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it's a dumb rule at all! We all have our own different ones that may seem silly to others, but rules are set to assist us and help us grow. It's great that you told him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a rule not to drink without him there too, as I am also a real lightweight. He might tell me I can have one, IF I have eaten a full meal. So I have to be honest about that.

    Good job being truthful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rogue: Exactly! Just like every relationship is unique, its no different for DD couples. We all have our own rules/guidelines that will help us.

    Stormy: my HOH is the same. He will let me Have a drink if I am eating with it, but I just have to have his permission (which he will give easily usually) and be honest :)

    Melly

    ReplyDelete