Thursday 22 December 2011

From mine to yours...

In just over 48 hours from now Santa will be here for my daughter ;p
But in all seriousness Christmas is just a couple days away so I would like to wish all of my readers happy holidays and best wishes in 2012. I truly hope everyone has awesome holidays in whichever form they choose to spend it!! I know personally I am very excited for my daughters FIRST Christmas (8 and a half months!!) and can not wait to spend some good holiday time with her and her Daddy!! <3 . So with that said I don't know how much I will be on here with the holidays and moving on the second but I will make my appearances and I can reply to comments on my phones web browser.
May you all have happy Holidays !!

x o

PS. My new years resolution for 2012 is to get spanked much less than I did in 2011 ;)

Melly

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Melly! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melly, that's mine too! Wish me luck..I wish you luck too.

    Stormy

    ReplyDelete