Thursday 29 December 2011

Heated Hair Straighteners Can Lead to Heated Bottoms

It was bound to happen. I mean a bad girl can only go so long before trouble catches up with her. And today it caught up with me. I had just gone about a whole week without getting into trouble. My HoH says that he was just being nice because it was Christmas, but I know it's really because I was being good ;)

Anyways, to the part of today where I was spanked. I have a tendency of leaving my hair straightener turned on when I am finished with it. I straighten my hair everyday and I probably leave it on  about once a week (which is lot better than before he took this into his hands, trust me)
I was just running to the store to grab somethings and I ran into the washroom to touch up my hair (I have one of those fancy straighteners  that heats up in under one minute). I honestly had it in mind to shut it off before I left, I did. Buuuut ofcourse I had to leave it on, J had to return (before the "auto shut-off" took into effect), he had to go in the washroom, and he just had to see my straightener turned on and left on the towel bar(ooops)
I returned home and was sooooo happy to see him home sooner than I thought! :D

Me: Babe! I didn't think you were going to be back for another few hours!
J:I ended up leaving little sooner than I thought I would. My mom didn't need me as long as I thought she did (he was out helping his mother)
Me: Thats good! We can spend sometime together! Just you, me and baby!
J: Yes, we can, but first we need to talk about something.

He said it in the way he always does, you know, with the tone that a "talk" means someone is in trouble. My mind started racing, I couldnt think of anything I did recently.

Me: Sure,hon. What do you mean? What do we need to talk about?
J: Well you see, I came home early to an empty house..
Me: Yeah I told you I had to pick somethings up, remember?
J: Yes babe, I know you went shopping, thats not what bothered me.
Me: Umm okay then, so what did then?
J: Well I went into the bathroom and when I went to dry my hands I saw your straightener still turned on, and not only was it still turned on, you left it hung over the towel bar on top of towels.
Me: Oh no! I really meant to shut it off! I just left in a rush, you know?
J: Yes I can understand that, but we have talked about this many times. You have had several warnings. And yes, you have had a major improvement in that area, however I was not impressed when I saw it over the towel.
Me: I am sorry baby. I really am. I just... (I couldnt even think of what to say here)
J:Well I shut it off and I thought  about it. I am going to go put the baby in her crib with some toys and when I am doing that I want you to go lay on the bed for me.
Me: Okay...

So I did as told, and when I got to the rooom I saw that he had pillows in the middle of the bed and my straightner rapped up sitting on the bed too! What the!? I knew to lay over the pillows, so I did. J entered the room and continued to talk. He made sure I knew why I was getting punished and told me that he is proud that I dont do this bad habit that often but he wants to get me to the pount where I never do it (and I think he got me there today!!) he then told me that after he started with his hand, he was going to finish up with my straightener!!!
My stomach knotted more than it was already. He spanked me and the straightener actually hurt ALOT! He didnt even spank that long or hard but that thing has alot of impact (who knew?)
He hugged me after and rubbed my back and told me to meet him and the baby in the living room when I was ready. I layed there for a while and then I got my pants on (somewhere in the spanking he took them off) . I went to the living room and him, the baby, and myself had a wonderful evening!! :) Although my bottom was sore the whole time, but I felt very loved and protected. Even sitting here now like 9 hours later it still burns abit!
I can truthfully say that I think it will be a while untill I leave the house without making sure my straightener is turned off!!
Melly

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I can't imagine being spanked with the straightener. ouch!
    Don't feel to bad though, as far as being forgetful -I myself do this quite often, but with my iron.
    It has a shut off too, but my cat once knocked it over turning it back on and it blew a fuse in our basement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I think you need to make a wise financial investment and buy a new hair straightener with an automatic shut off! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with sara lol....and I forget to turn off the stove - scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine does have an auto shut off, but it shuts off after an hour and thats "too long" for him!
    @Ashley, thankfully I always remember to shut off the stove. I am ocd when it comes to it! I will check it even when I know its off. Think it would rub off and Id be the same with my straightener but nope. Darn!
    Melly

    ReplyDelete