Tuesday 20 December 2011

Just checking In

Hello everyone!

Just thought I would make a post because it has been a few days. We are moving in 2 weeks so between preparing for that and the holidays right around the corner (literally!!), it would be an understatement to say that I have been busy. DD wise things are going smooth, I mean J has never really had huge issues with consistency ("lucky" me). He is fair and loving but man does that Man have a stern side. So yes  I have been in trouble since I last posted. I broke a major rule. And when I say major I mean it was pretty big. J takes this very serious because it is a rule that yours truly thought up, a rule that I know would be a benefit to us. Well mainly me, but him as well. Because I created it, J is especially strict with this one. What I did would be a long post and I oonly have a few minutes to be on here right now, but I PROMISE I will post it in the next 2 days. So stay tuned ;)

For now I have to go. J needs my help with some things and then I am going to head to bed because today was long and busy.
Ha. Today when I was packing somethings I found a bamboo stick that J hadnt seen in a long time. I thought "hmmm, he has done without it this long so why not longer?" I was just about to put it in the bag of stuff we are throwing out when J entered the room. Darn. Guess he's keeeping that one.

Well hope you all aare doing well, and remember to take a few minutes for yourselves. This is a hectic time of year and it can be very stressful. Take a moment for yourself and breathe. (J would tell me to take my own advice on tjis one! lol)

Melly <3

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your packing. Moving is MAJOR stress!!! Sara

    ReplyDelete