Saturday 31 December 2011

Can I spank my HoH?

I write this post out of lonliness, out of hurt. Can I spank my HoH? Can I have just one chance to spank HIM instead of him spank me. One freebie, thats all I ask. Bit ohhh, I would make it good.
Right now it is New Years Eve and I am all alone. We didnt make major plans because we have the baby and I really hate leaving her with other people. So I assumed we would just have a quiet night in, maybe watch some movies, have a drink, kiss at midnight. But nope. That will not be happening. 
His sisters who are in their teens wanted to go to some new years get to gether thingy that is directeted towards kids. They needed an adult to take him and J being the nice big brother that he is volunteered. Quickly too. Didnt ask if I was okay with it, nothing- He should be spanked for that.
He will probally end up having a drink; hmm I cant drink without him there.. spanking ofense number 2 your honor. 
Lets see, what can else can we find? Oh he will still be gone at midnight, and although we didnt make plans I was looking forward to a newyears kiss. Spankable. If the baby wakes up, I will have to deal with it, alone. Spankable aswell. 
Okayokay maybe im just going on a rant now, but im MAD. And watch, *I* will end up being spanked. Not him. I will get spanked because I am mad and when Im mad it leads to me doing spankable offenses. ... and you know what? I'm okay with this. Well not being spanked. But I will submit. I am okay with this arrangement we have set up. I am okay with him having the power. I trust him, that when he makes a mistake (like he did) that he will fix it, (like i know he will)
I trust him, with me. We all make mistakes, and this time he made one. Eventually it will be worked out. Even just writing this post has made me feel better.And I will talk to him about it, maturely, not sassy like. Part of my new years resolution is to have less sass, to think before I talk. I will approach this with respect and we will come out better. 

Thank you everyone who has read this blog this year, and I wish you all the best in 2012. 

Happy new year! 
Melly

4 comments:

  1. Sorry Melly, not a great night. It does amaze me how much it helps to just write it down and get the feelings out. I think doing so has saved me from a bunch of spankings. I hope you two have a good talk about this today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with writing it out too.. but... being the girl I am.. I'd be pissed if "H" did that.. and I'd feel like spanking him!
    I would be hurt that he didn't ask.. and no midnight kiss.. :( Maybe I'm extra emotional, but that would have me sad, hurt, then angry.. and possibly in a mood here I'd end up getting spanked.
    I'd be safe... and say talk to him about it and tell him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was rather unkind and thoughtless of him wasn't it? I doubt you can spank him, but I think you can and should tell him that your feelings were hurt.

    Happy New Year Melly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Susie, yes writing things down always does help. I have written my feelings for years, it really helps analyze them. I am happy that I have now found this community so I can share with out sharing.

    @Emi, yes the same goes for me! I had all sorts of feelings about this and usually when I get emotional it causes me to act out which results in me getting spanked; but I am happy to say that this time I was able to communicate with him calmly and respectfully but still get my feelings across.

    @Susie, No I can't spank him, because that is not how this arrangement works. But I did talk to him and he is going to make it up to me this weekend coming up by us watching my kind of movies, my kind of drinks, my favorite foods (which he will cook!) etc

    I hope the 3 of you are enjoying your new year thus far!

    Melly

    ReplyDelete