Sunday 15 January 2012

He is Taking back The Power

In our relationship, it wouldn't be 100 % true if I said that J has all the power. There's little places here and there where I have it. Things where there's no denial that *I* have control of it, sure if need be he has the final say because after all HE is the HOHbut I mean I have these things under control. There is also one major thing that I control - The Money - untill now anyways. I guess I was being cocky about it, maybe. All "woohooh I control this aspect of our lives!!" Maybe. I never overspend; I am really good at budgeting and it hasnt been a problem. Well money wise it hasnt. But I guess I was taking it to my head lately, or in J's words "I give you an area you can have the power in and you take advantage of me. You think you can control everything and thats not how we work"
Ugh. Whatever. (oops dont tell him i said that)
So "for now" he is taking that part. I have no power anymore. I can make suggestions and he will take my input into consideration, but the final say is his.
Honestly I hate this. I was loving having that power. I can admit though that I would go on power trips with it.
He said that this is to remind me of our roles. It's to remind me that he is the one in charge and when I am given the drivers seat of an area I still have to act respectful.
He also said this isnt permanent and that I will slowly earn it back when I can show him respect.
I can admit that I deserve this and I actually feel really bad. I dont want to go into great deal but in short I was VERY immature and disrespectful. UGH! Why Melly!?!?

I know I said this already, but I HATE this! I really REALLY hate this!

Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment