Tuesday 1 May 2012

I'm alive!!

Right now I don't even know what to do with this blog. I started it, life got super busy, and I had to stop bloging for a bit. I am back though. I guess I will just write posts as time passes and see where things go.
So when I last wrote (3 months ago..) We had just moved; Well shortly after that the computer DIED :( and then we did get a new one but life was nothing short of hectic.
Life has been going good though. I/we are still in love with our new place. Our little girl recently turned ONE. Now that was a bitter sweet day. And when I am on thr topic of my daughter I just have to take a quick moment to brag. Last week I took her to her 12 month appoitment and was told that she is advanced. My little girl is a talker and has the speech development of a 18 month old!! Her favorite word : No. (ofcourse lol)

So yes, DD is still apart of us. I am quite okay with that though. I feel like I have improved on a few things over the last few months, and I am sure J would agree. We even recently told a friend about DD. It was a bit hard on my part (seeing how im the "submissive" one..) but we have a friend whos relationship was having problems. Although DD isnt for everyone, both J and I agreed we would share with this couple as we truly felt they would benefit from this life style. And guess what? They have :)

I thought I would just leave a brief post stating I am still alive, and everything is fine. In the next few days I will post again and jump right back into thiss thing ;)

Hope everyone is doing well!! :)

-Melly

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog from your comment on mine. Good to see you are doing well. And from your previous post, if you were handling the money well, it will be interesting to see if he gradually lets you do it again because he may think it's a chore.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you FD Sir :) I will make an update post very soon.
    Cheers!
    Melly

    ReplyDelete