Tuesday 10 January 2012

No Inches Will be Given

"Can we take a break from this? Please?"
"From DD, or us all together?"
"No baby, not from us, never from us; Just from ttwd"

I will admit this:.. I. Melly. Was. Testing. I have no clue why. Usually I dont test him, but I wanted to see how consensual ttwd actually is. I mean i KNOW its consensual, but, maybe(gulp) i was playing games. I wanted to see if he would give in.

"I don't get where you are coming from. Are you serious about this?"
"Yes, I think I am. I just want to see how life would be if I didnt have to always have in the back in my mind think I could possibly be punished. I want to be able to just make decissions on impulse. Not have to worry about your reaction."
"Uh huh. I see. I'll tell you what. It's 9:06 pm, I will give you just under 48 hours. At 9:00 pm in two days we will talk again. If you are still serious, we wont do it anymore"
That wasnt good enough for me.
"Well Im telling you right now that I dont want to, but youre telling me I have to wait 48 hours? what about till then? What if a do something worthy of a spanking before then? Are you going to spank me even though I am telling you I want a break?"
"No. For 48 hours I will not spank you. However I will still keep an open mind to what you do and if you decide you still in factly want DD then i will hold you accountable. Do you understand?"
"okay. sounds good. 48 hours. thank you."
Because I knew that I indeed didnt want to take a break, i was a perfect little angel. Okay not completely, but I was pretty good. those 48 hours past and at 8:57 he texted me.
J: So its almost 9. I am laying down. Join me when you are ready to talk.
I wanted to play just one more game ;) (okay  I can hear you all gasping, I know, bad. I get it)
Me: k. i will be there in a few. but jut so u know, I havent changed my mind. in fact my thoughts deepened and i think that instead of just taking a break, i want to call it quits.
J:wow. okay well i guess we will talk when you get in here.

I walked into the bedroom and layed beside him. Either of us said anything for a few minutes. Suddenly he spoke.

"So, youre really done with Domestic Discipline, hey?"
"Yes, I just want to be my own boss, you know?"
"Oh, okay then, I.." I quickly interrupted him. I hated this. I had no clue why I was playing this game and I was full of guilt. Guilty of playing games, of testing, of lieing.
"Honey, before you continue, I need to tell you something. Please don't be mad at me, but i can understand if you are. I really don't mean any of this. As much as I don't like the punishment as they're happening, the truth is I cant imagine us without it. I need you to lead me. I need to submit to you. You need those things too and you know it. I know this isn't forced upon me but I was just testing the water to see how you would react IF I really said I was done. I am sorry"
His face went through a range of expressions. finally he said "Wow. I don't know what to say. I don't know if I should be worried as to why you wanted to test the waters, i mean was there a reason you wanted to test them? Do you not trust me completely?"
"No, i really do. please don't think I don't. I just, I guess, I was reading around blogs and stuff and I was reading peoples comments saying us women in DD relationships are brain washed by our men to do this. I guess I just wanted to see HOW you would react."
"Hmm. Well no, I don't brain wash you, you KNOW that. You know that you can say no to DD at any given time" the he chuckled "just dont say it right before a spanking because that wont fly"
I smiled. "I know hun, Im pretty sure we have been down that road once or twice" (I may have used the whole "I dont want to be involvved in DD anymore!" line once or twice to try to avoid a spanking)
"Well I'm happy you still want this lifestyle. I'm also happy you didnt take your little joke any farther, however I do believe playing games and being testing are both spanking offenses around here. Oh and you lied."
"Whaaa? You are going to punish me for this!?" (really dont know why i didnt see that coming)
"Yes. I really think I should. As much as I do understand where you were coming from you are still guilty of lieing, playing games, and testing me. All 3 of those are major things sweetie. If I let you get away with this, I will be giving you an inch and we both know how fast your inched turn to miles" I couldnt deny that. He was very right.
"Okay, I get it. but I think you should go easy on me."
"I will decide that."
We talked abit more, he made sure I knew why he felt the need to punish me. I got what I wanted by him being easy. He started with his hand, then went to his belt. It was short. then he used a homemade paddle type thing we have, for some minor offenses that occured over those two days. (sass, attitude, etc)
"Just want to make sure our roles are re-established and you know im not giving you an inch" He said as he paddled.
Overall the spanking was easy. Completely pain free come morning.
I am happy to know that if I ever really wanted to end DD that I could; But as much as being punished sucks, I dont see myself doing that anytime soon. I get comfort in DD.

Melly

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, my hubby wouldn't be okay with any of the trickery either...but I'm glad you both figured out where you want to be with ttwd.

    ReplyDelete