Thursday 24 November 2011

Where we are now.

Hello everyone. I know I curently have no readers, but the plan is to change that lol. 
So in my last entry I talked about how we got into DD. If I went from there to now I would be writing for a very long time. So to save alot of writing/reading I will talk about where we are now. Discipline wise. 
Okay so right now I am waiting a punishment, and its going to be pretty bad. I have a really bad habit of swearing. Thats one thing. But I tend to swear AT J when I get angry. Thats a huge nono. A few days ago I got angry, said "f off" and stormed off. We have a 7 month old baby so to punish me right away is sometimes impossible. J instructed me to right 200 lines then later tonight I have to stand in the corner for him and wait then when he says so I have to go to him and lower my pants and place myself over his knee. I then have to count and read the lines and after each one he will spank! I dont know if he's going to use any implements or if my panties will come off.. I have no clue. I think the anticipation is worse than the punishment its self. And he knows I feel this way. Thats why he does it. As he's spanking I will probally get lectured. When hes done he will cuddle me and tell me that he loves me and that he does this because he cares. I will then have to go to bed . I am not looking forward to tonight! This is what I call the "triple L" - Lines, lecture, and a licken. 
I may not exactly want whats coming, but I do want him to take control. And I dont like swearing at him. Maybe, well hopefully this helps. Because next time will be worse.

Melly

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel the lectures can be worse than the actual spankin,and waiting is horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Melly,

    your Postings are very empathetically. I firmly believe in CDD. Congratulations to your way of life esp. of marriage. I am persuaded that you have the perfect attitude towards spanking. No chicanery, no dictation, no caprice - none of these things. Rather it is a helpful possibility for calming of conscience and to hand over responsibility for (mis)behavior.

    I wish you sincerely that your husband will feel in his bones whenever you need compliment, advice, guidance or punish thereby you preserve your own inner harmony.

    Best wishes cross the pond

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nathan & Carolyn: Definately the
    lecture plays a big part on really hitting it
    home, and I hate to admit it but I really think the whole wait/anticipation helps me t learnt the lesson
    @Michael: Thank you for you kind words
    and I most definately believe it will help
    us out. Thanks again. Best wishes!
    Melly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use to have this problem too Melly. It's fixed for the most part. ;-)

    ReplyDelete