Friday 25 November 2011

Lesson Learned: Never give a baby chocolate popsicle

  • Well! I am pretty sure that I will never give a 7 month old baby some popsicle ever again! Let alone the fact that it made said baby very hyper, J wasn't exactly the happiest about it.
    I was eating a popsicle and my daughter was whining and reaching for it. Shes at that age where depending on the food we will let her have TINY tastes of whatever we are eating. I innocently let her have a suck.. well it was really cute and she really enjoyed it so I got carried away and she ate alot more than she should have. Luckily the only effect it had on her was it made her hyper and she stayed up 4 hours later than usual. Oh and she missed a nap. Oops. J and I have this thing where we take turns doing her night schedule and today was his turn so he had to deal with it. The consequence? I have a week where I have to do her night schedule, then once shes in bed I have to report to my Master for a spanking. I can stay up for a little bit after that but I will also have early bedtime for a week. To start things off he gave me a pretty bad spanking with his belt lastnight before I went to bed. The punishment I was suppose to get lastnight ws put onhold for now because the baby wasnt sleeping, and when she finally did he belted my buttom and sent me to bed.
    My bum still hurts a little today. Sigh.
  • Good news though is that the baby woke up at her usual time so I dont think her schedule will be too effected. Hopefull J will let me off a little because of this. I guess I will see. I will let you all know.
Just thought of this now and this is the FIRST time I have been in trouble for something I have done as a mother. And I must say it doesnt feel too good.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment