Friday 25 November 2011

What DD is to me

Domestic discipline is something I consent to. It is not abuse. It is done out of love. DD is NEVER done out of anger. I do not get "beat", I get spanked aswell as other forms of punishments. DD is never used if I and/or my family wont benefit from it. DD is used to lovingly protect me. I am always comforted and reminded how much J loves me after each punishment. Even through the hardest of spankings I feel J's love. I am not in a controoling relationship. Not at all. I do however have rules and guidelines (along with commonsense) and if one of them is broken J acts accordingly, in ways the both of us have agreed upon. Although I do find spankings to be hot.. there is a difference between our sexual spankings and our punishment ones.We have a safety word that I am free to use at any point. I have never had to use the safety word. J knows my limits and would never push me past them. DD is notused to harm. I DO have a say - its not a "J is always right and Melly is always wrong" Kind of thing.

In our DD lifestyle, When I have been good, J is sure to let me know - "honey you were a really good girl today" or "I have noticed you have beenimproving on(whatever it may be) lately, my girl" are phrases I often hear. Also when I have a period of time without getting into too much trouble, I am rewarded. There are many different thigs I get but they are all things I like, things that would make me want to keep up the good behavior.

Feel free to leave comments :)

Melly

4 comments:

  1. Nice first post Melly. Welcome to blogging! The way Dd works in our house is so similar to your way.I need the praise and rewards as much as the discipline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so nice 3rd post! lol! sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my fourth, the third was titled "lesson learned: never give a baby chocolate popssicle"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my fourth, the third was titled "lesson learned: never give a baby chocolate popssicle"

    ReplyDelete