Thursday 24 November 2011

My first ever post!

Hello all! I am new to the blogging world, but not so new to the DD lifestyle. My partner and i have been practicing this for about a year and a half. Although at 19 I may be considered young to most, I am not dumb! I know what I want in life. Well for the most part anyways.
From a pretty young age I craved to be in a relationship where my partner would take control, but in a loving way. To this day I don't know what made me want this. I had a pretty decent up bringing. My Dad did pass-away when I was twelve, but evem before that I wanted to be controlled.
When I was 17 I was having a hard time with Depression & Anxiety and a pill addiction. (I still suffer from the mental illnesses though, but DD has helped me alot) when I started talking to a guy named, well in my blogging I will call him J. I don't really know how it happened, I guess I just got lucky, I mean we instantly connected. To save a long story, needless to say we fell in love and here two years later here we are. Early on in our relationship somehow it was brought up that he liked being dominant. Perfect - I like being submissive. We brought this into our sex life and we were both happy. Then one day when we had been dating for about 4 months I did something that J had repeatedly stressed to me he did not like. And truth be told even I knew it was dangerous. This time to save us from fighting over it J simply flipped me over (we were laying in bed), took off his belt and proceeded to spank me while lecturing me about it. The first one didnt last too long. Just short and to the point. When he was done I was shocked! I had wanted this type of thing but I couldnt believe it! He then held me and told me how much he loved me and that he wanted me to know that he only did what he did because he cares about me. He explained to me that everytime lately I did something that was harming myself he just wanted to spank me, so he finally did. He told me that because he loves me he couldnt stand to see what I was doing, so for now on he would punish me when I was being quote on quote "bad". He told me that If I didnt want that then  I could leave the relationship, I could stop doing things like that, OR I could agree to this. But either way he wasnt going to stand by my harmful ways anymore. So I agreed.

DD has bettered me, and him. It has strengthened our relationship in ways I cant even describe. I am so lucky to have a man like J. He is more than I would ever ask for. He is sweet and kind and gentle. He takes care of me and spoils me. He treats me sooo good. ... and when I get out of line he cares about me enough to lovingly guide me back.

I really do love you J. I am truly Blessed!


Melly

6 comments:

  1. Hello Melly, and congratulations on starting your own blog! It's always nice to see new blogs that share their experiences with DD. Welcome to the blogging world!

    It sounds like you're already experiencing the benefits of a DD relationship, which is wonderful. As you and J continue on with this lifestyle, there's no doubt in my mind you two will become so much closer than you ever imagined. I wish you the best of luck, and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    All the best.

    -- Clint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can say that DD really does strengthen relationships. We have been in a DD life for 4 years now and it has helped through the harder times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Clint: Thank you for commenting! I love your blog and I am flattered that you actually read mine and commented!

    @Nathan and Carolyn: I agree with you 100%. Alot of times we have argued and I start to take it too far he simply takes me in hand and I am brought back and then we are able to work things out calmly.

    All the best to you both!

    Melly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, for some reason I missed this post and commented on your 3rd! sorry about that.
    It's interesting to read how others came into this lifestyle. I loved reading yours! Henry and I have been very D/s since we met(over 20 yrs ago), but we only discovered Dd two years ago. (same as you!)It sets things right in a way we weren't able to do before.
    Blogging is great b/c you can share and learn and grow with others who are like-minded. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elysia and Firebreatherdotme :
    Thank yous! And yes, I have enjoyed the blogging experience thus far.

    ReplyDelete